For your luggage, adopt the right reflex with the Service Centre in Nice Airport
For your luggages the Safe Bag Service Centre offers 'Service+'
Your left luggage service available in the Service Centre, Terminal 2
Localisation: Terminal 2, Arrivals level, ground floor between A03 & A04 gates
Luggage deposit and withdrawal: 7 days a week, from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Please present some form of identification.
For safety reasons, your luggage will imperatively be checked by the Service Center operator, before it can be accepted as a Left Luggage*.
Each person leaving luggage will be asked to present some form of official identification, and to leave a telephone number. Unless specifically requested when luggage is left, left luggage must be collected within 60 days. The left luggage docket must be presented when luggage is collected. In the case of the loss of the left luggage docket and/or the owner identification that was presented when the luggage was handed in, luggage can be collected once a document proving the identity of the owner of the luggage has been provided and an oral description of the item and its contents has been given.
The following cannot be left :
- Perishable goods,
- Dangerous items,
- Simple deposit (less than- 24 hours): €14 per bag (then € 14 per luggage and per additional 24 hours).
- Oversized deposit (bikes, golf clubs ans bags, skis,...): € 18 per 24 hours
- Group deposit rate: € 10 per bag per 24 hours, for any simultaneous deposit of 15 bags or more by the same person (or group)
- Motorcycle helmet deposit: € 5 pers 24 hours.
Phone : +33 4 93 96 21 53 (from 6 to 9 am or from de 9 to 11.30 pm) or by e-mail email@example.com .
* if the detector indicates the presence of any suspicious/forbidden material, your luggage may be refused.