Shop & Collect, travel light
Shop before taking off and collect your items when you return with Shop & Collect in Nice Airport
Buying products at the duty free boutiques before taking off and collecting them when you return at Nice Airport is now available in Terminal 1 and in Terminal 2 in Nice Côte d'Azur Airport with Shop & Collect!
13 shops at the Terminal 2 and 7 shops in Terminal 1 are happy to offer you this service: allowing you to do your shopping when leaving Nice Airport and travelling light.
Nice Airport in partnership with shops is happy to please you with the new service allowing you to do your shopping when leaving Nice Airport and travelling light.
How to benefit from this service? It’s easy:
- Shop at one of the partner shops.
At the cash desk, the check-out assistant will take down your contact details and give you a collection receipt you must take care not to lose.
You can then board your plane without extra bags
- When you return, you will be asked for your collection receipt and valid ID :
- in Teminal 1 collect your purchases at Aelia Duty Free shop, in the Arrivals , restricted and custom area, open on monday to friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and on saturday and sunday from 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m
- in Terminal 2 collect your purchases at the Safebag Service Centre on the ground floor of Terminal 2, open from 6 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
You are running late, don't panic
If your return to Nice in Terminal 1 is delayed, please notify Aelia Duty Free shop, in the Arrivals , +33 (0)489889893 to communicate your new return date. Without any news from you within 48hours after your return, your purchases will be returned to the shop.
If your return to Nice in Terminal 2 is delayed, please notify the Safebag Service Centre +33 (0)493962153 or by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) to communicate your new return date. Without any news from you within 48hours after your return, your purchases will be returned to the shop.
* Nice Airport partners shops
Terminal 2 : Aelia Duty Free boarding area A et B (3 boutiques) - Victoria's Secret - Saveurs de Provence – Hermès – Boutique Mode Multimarques et Mode Multimarques Luxe – So Nice / L'Occitane en Provence boarding area A et B - Michael Kors - La FNAC - Fragonard - Salvatore Ferragamo - Emporio Armani - The Kooples.
Service provided at the airport, available for passengers travelling to France and other E.U. countries.