Coronavirus COVID 19 - Your flights from Nice
Published on 30/06/2020 at 17:07 • Updated on 22/09/2020 at 12:00
Resumption of air traffic and the complete reopening of Terminal 2.
Due to Coronavirus COVID-19 and the restrictions implemented, flight schedules are subject to modification by airlines.
All maintained flights will be operated from Terminal 2 until further notice.
We advise passengers to make themselves aware of the restrictions in force in their country of destination, and to contact their airline before coming to the airport.
The airport has implemented a broad range of measures to reinforce health protection in its terminals and for terminal operations, with the safety of its passengers and staff as its priority:
- a unique robot emitting ultraviolet light to eliminate viruses that are airborne or on surfaces
- the ventilation networks in terminals will be boosted with high-performance filtration of indoor air
- special markings indicating the social distancing to be maintained
- made-to-measure Plexiglass partitions to protect airport staff, while enabling them continue serving and informing passengers
- dispensers of hydro-alcoholic solution
- it is compulsory for passengers and staff to wear a mask
Shops & Services
The stores in Terminal 2 will also be delighted to welcome you with a broad array of special offers.
Aelia Duty Free – Michael Kors – Salvatore Ferragamo – Hour Passion – Hermes – Multibrand & Luxury Multibrand Fashion Stores – Saveurs de Provence – Relay – Fnac – Fragonard – So Nice – Pharmacy.
Food outlets are also open!
Chez Jean in landside arrivals, Bar de La Plage and Bellota-Bellota in Hall A, as well as Bar Horizon in Hall B. The staff are looking forward to welcoming you in the best possible conditions and in accordance with all health protection guidelines.
The VIP Infinity Lounge has been open since July 1 at Terminal 2, and welcomes all customers traveling in Zone A and Zone B.
Our teams are mobilized to respect the protocols in force.
The Business Center is open, offering 5 rooms in Terminal 2, 7 days a week
Regarding VIP welcome service, the e-commerce platform is available for all your reservations.
We are happy to meet you again !
We look forward to welcoming you to our airport very soon.