Nice Airport Management
In 2008, as part of the reform of regional airports' management regimes, a brand new structure, Aéroports de la Côte d’Azur, was implemented and granted a 37 year concession.
The remit of this company is to manage Nice and Cannes-Mandelieu airports.
The statutes of this new company provide for the unlimited export of airport teams’ expertise anywhere in the world.
Nice Airport Management, a subsidiary of Aéroports de la Côte d’Azur, was created with the aim of providing consultancy and services of the highest quality.
The services we offer you have already been tried and tested at our own airports. We adapt them to your specific situations.
Our services are carried out exclusively by experts with experience on the ground.
- Training (on your premises or at Nice and/or Cannes-Mandelieu)
- Knowledge transfers
- Reference partner role for concession contracts
- Management contracts
- Audits with action plans and follow up
SOME AREAS OF EXCELLENCE
- Strategy in general, with input from highly-regarded experts. Hervé de Place, President of the Board of Aéroports de la Côte d’Azur, President of the Nice Airport Management subsidiary and senior lecturer at ENAC (French National Civil Aviation College), is responsible for the "Strategic management" module of the Master’s Degree in airport management.
- Marketing, with specialised expertise in the promotion of network development, customer recognition and catchment area development. This expertise has been rewarded by airlines several times during the "Routes" trade show.
- Business aviation and the jobs and functions relating to it, thanks to our management of Cannes-Mandelieu airport, which is a favourite with our clients and the private airlines that serve it
- Maintenance management, at the heart of airport operations, is a frequent theme for the services we are asked to provide, and one in which we create solutions tailored to the needs of each airport