Connections Nice Airport Railway Station
TRAIN TICKET AT THE RETAIL SPACE from 8.00 to 20.30
REGIONAL TRAINS FROM VINTIMILLE TO MARSEILLE
ISABELLE FAMILY PASS
: travelling by TER in freedom for a day on the French Riviera for only € 35 !
ZOU! PASS 06
: for € 15 per person during the summer, traveling freely during a day in the Alpes- Maritimes !
Cool offer ZOU! PASS TRIBE
: traveling 4, pay 3 for € 45 instead of € 60 ! From 1st June and throughout the summer, traveling freely to 4 during a day in the Alpes- Maritimes !
PREPARE YOUR TRIP :
Traffic info :
TIPS : TER / SNCF your travelling partner !
- Train des Merveilles : one of the most beautiful rail routes in Europe !
- TER + Marineland : park ticket + train ticket round-trip at the same price as entry only !
- Oceanographic Museum of Monaco: at reduced price with TER !
- Kérylos Villa & Ephrussi de Rothschild : the charm of the Belle Epoque in the French Riviera !
Nice Airport > Nice-Saint-Augustin Railway Station
10 minutes walk from Terminal 1 : ( Map Google Maps )
- Exit at arrivals, Gate A1.
- Cross along the pedestrian way towards "Nice St-Augustin", under the Promenade des Anglais bridge (Passage de la Caravelle).
- Cross Lindbergh avenue and turn left (Lycée hôtelier).
- Turn right (bd. René Cassin), to the traffic light.
Cross to the left, under the SNCF railway bridge (route de Grenoble), then turn right (av. Edouard Grinda).
Nice Airport > Nice-Ville Railway Station
Further information :
Accessibility & Disability Services
Contact TER Customer Service