The Nice Côte d’Azur Airport Service Centre do their utmost to make passengers lives easier.
Open 7 days a week, from 6 a.m. to 11.30 p.m. In Nice Côte d’Azur Airport Service Centre you can purchase tickets for access to the Salons Clubs (Club lounges), consult the Lost-&-Found, deposit a letter, print a document on a USB flash drive... Available in in Terminal 2, Arrivals level, ground floor , where they provide a wide range of minor and more important services. All in one place : practical, easy and quick!
‘Services +’ for your luggage
For your baggage, adopt the right reflex
The Service Centre offer :
- Left luggages
- Deposit for banned cabin items
- Bag scales
- Transport/shipping of excess luggage
Making travel easy
- Sale of specific packaging (safety bags, cardboard boxes for packaging / transportation of bottles, bike transport boxes, etc.)
- Sale of transport items for animals (cages, bags)
- Forwarding of your lost or deposited items
- Relay- deposit (agencies and individuals) to leave keys or documents for the attention of a passenger
- Documents printing
- Dry cleaning
- Sale of bags and accessories
Lost and found
If you have lost something in the airport premises, it is possible that it has been found and returned to the Service Centre.
We invite you to fill the form below to report the loss of your property . Notre prestataire Safebag vous contactera dans les 48 heures pour vous confirmer si votre objet a été retrouvé ou non, et vous indiquera comment le récupérer. You can also report directly to the Service Centre counter to find out if your object has been found.
Warning we keep objects found for a limited period of time : every fortnight, we transfer them to the lost and found department of the city of Nice (42 rue Dabray, which you may contact by phone on 04 97 13 44 10).
The storage and return oflost propertyby the Service Centre is subject to regulations. We invite you to consult them below.
Contact Service Center :+33 4 93 96 21 53 from 6 a.m. to 11.30 p.m