Service Centre : a broad range of services at Terminal 2 to make travelling easier
All in one place : practical, easy and quick!
The Nice Côte d’Azur Airport Service Centre do their utmost to make passengers lives easier.
7 days a week, from 6 a.m. to 11.30 p.m. in winter and from 6 a.m. to 00.30 a.m. in summer.
In Nice Côte d’Azur Airport Service Centre you can purchase tickets for access to the Salons Clubs (Club lounges), consult the Lost-&-Found, deposit a letter, print a document on a USB flash drive...
Service Centre is now available in Terminal 2, where they provide a wide range of minor and more important services.
For your baggage, adopt the right reflex.
For your luggage, the Service Centre offer ‘Services +’
- left luggage
- Bag scales
- deposit for banned cabin items
- transport/shipping of excess luggage
- from carry-on luggage, with possibility of having them sent to your home
- Sale of bags and accessories
Making travel easy
- Sale of specific packaging(safety bags, cardboard boxes for packaging / transportation of bottles, bike transport boxes, etc.)
- Sale of transport items for animals (cages, bags)
- Forwarding of your lost or deposited items
- Relay- deposit (agencies and individuals) to leave keys or documents for the attention of a passenger
- VIP lounge vouchers on sale
- Booking of hotels, shows, etc.
- Documents printing
- Dry cleaning
Lost and found
If you have lost something in the airport premises, it is possible that it has been found and returned to the Service Centre.
We invite you to report the loss of your property by email to email@example.com by indicating the following information:
- approximate date and timeof the loss
- detailed description of the object(colour, brand, model, distinguishing sign...)
- placewhere you think you lost it, indication of the terminal (e.g. arrivals at terminal 1...)
- your first and last names, as well as yourcontact details(e-mail, phone) so that we can reply
You can also report directly to the Service Centre counter to find out if your object has been found.
The storage and return oflost propertyby the Service Centre is subject to regulations. We invite you to consult them below.
Warning, we keep objects found for a limited period of time: every fortnight, we transfer them to the lost and found department of the city of Nice (42 rue Dabray, which you may contact by phone on 04 97 13 44 10
Contact & location
Dial: 04 93 96 21 53
Your Service Centre is available in Terminal 2, Arrivals level, ground floor