Nice to Dubai flights: head for the capital of excess
Bold and futuristic, the capital of the Emirate of Dubai is concentrates many gigantic tourist projects. Between the world's highest hotel, artificial islands and outsize shopping centres,a visit to Dubai is a little like a trip to another planet. It only takes 6 hours to reach the stars via a Nice-Dubai flight!
Dubai, where they do things the big way!
Step out of your Nice to Dubai flight and go to Jumeirah Road to admire the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, shaped like a giant wave, or even Jumeirah Mosque. At night, the lights on its modern Islamic architecture reveal its beauty. During your visit to Dubai, don't be afraid to step through the doors of the Burj Al-Arab, the most luxurious hotel - a 7-star!- shaped like a ship's sail billowing in the wind. This 321 mhigh building is nevertheless far from the world's tallest, the Burj Khalifa which measures 828 meters. Among the great artificial islands projects under construction, only the Palm Jumeirah has been completed.
Luxury shopping, skiing, the desert: everything is possible!
The huge shopping centres are invading the world capital of luxury shopping. If you book a Nice to Dubai flights in January, you can even take part in the Dubai Shopping Festival, something quite unique in the world. The Mall of the Emirates is well worth a visit, with its 800 shops and ... Ski Dubai, its covered ski station!
Just a step away from the skyscrapers, the desert invites you to go exploring in 4-wheel vehicle or on a camel, and to taste Bedouin meals.
Cheap Nice to Dubai Flights: a unique choice of family entertainment!
Aquaventure is a 17-hectare water park for fans of aquatic recreation; Children's City has many interactive exhibits on applied sciences, nature, space exploration or even the human body; the Dolphinarium provides dolphin lovers with a chance to swim and communicate with the animals; Magic Planet has two centres packed with games, rides, adventure trails, bowling alley, movie theatres and more; and of course Global Village, a must-visit showcase for more than 40 countries, the perfect place to make purchases of all kinds in a carnival atmosphere with shows, parades and theatrical entertainment.
Organise your holiday in a country that knows no limits: http://www.definitelydubai.com
A packed calendar of events
At the end of the year:
- The autumn international fair: 3000 exhibitors are present at this great gathering focused on consumer goods,
- The UAE National Holiday on December 2 features many events, camel races, exhibitions, etc.,
- The Dubai International Jewellery Week, presenting all the latest trends and recent creations of the great houses of jewellery.
- Dubai Food Festival and Dubai Food Carnival held in February, making this the month of gastronomy, with a festival that gathers all of the world's greatest chefs,
- Taste of Dubai Festival held in March will delight foodies and music lovers alike, with its offering of unusual fare accompanied by concerts.
- Designer's Days in March: presenting the latest creations in architecture and interior design
- Index - the Dubai international design exhibition in March brings together all sectors of the interior design industry.
At the start of the year:
To find out the dates of all these events: http://www.dubaicalendar.ae/en
Book your cheap flight Nice to Dubai flight now to enjoy a unique experience
- Months of operation:
- Days of operation:
Vols direct Nice - DUBAI
Book this flight