Our vision and values
Our driving vision
- We must measure up to the Côte d’Azur “myth” and place our passion and know-how at the service of regional development.
- We believe that each passenger is unique and must see in us, quality service, simplicity, pleasure and serenity, in order to extend the pleasure of travelling.
- We believe that our airports can be international and high-tech while remaining human-sized and close to their customers.
- We wish to see our airports become reference airports in terms of sustainable development.
- More than just a crossing point, we wish to create genuine living centres, places for meeting, exchanging and sharing.
Values that guide us
4 values have emerged that have enabled us to take an initial direction:
- Open-mindedness to others and to the world around us, in order to understand the challenges and more effectively plan for the future.
- The proximity with our customers, and our local partners, while enabling accessibility and simplicity in order to more effectively anticipate their needs.
- High standards, for us and our partners, to always do better, by entering into a continuing innovation and progress approach guaranteeing a reliable technical service and lasting relationship.
- The responsibility that we wish to fully assume with respect to our stakeholders – internal and external – as with respect to our environment, by committing to developing lasting partnerships and limiting our ecological footprint.